Cuyahoga River POSTPONED
Calendar: Default Calendar
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Cuyahoga River
Section: TBD
Leader: JP Tolson

Postponed to a date to be determined. I am currently unable to transport my canoe because my car broke down. I am not getting it repaired due to its age (19 years), cost, and condition (lots of rust underneath that compromises the safety of the vehicle and invites more breakdowns). I do not know when I will have a new vehicle and a new rack to carry my boat in order to first scout the run and, second, show up on the day the trip was scheduled with any degree of certainty. My apologies for having to postpone this run.
Jump to month
Calendar Jump