View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #6
mfdanko99

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

For me this year was a great year

Highs for me
Beaver Creek- Yes it was dangerous, but it gave me the best adventure of my live and opened my eyes to more saftey, and how to handle myself in rougher water that helped me later in the season.

There are so many highs, but one of the others that stand out for me is doing the downtown section of the mahoning river. I hear so many good thing about that section. Also it was great for to get my dad to go along on that run as well.
The low point was the low head damn, which I wasn't there for. Thats why we had a shuttle in place.

The only real low point for me was not seeing tom, sue, stan & larry out as must as 2010. I really miss having them on trips, I really miss there company.

SO many great moments this year with the club; I just want to say thank you to all and for rich up on the grand for having us come up during the fall as well, Man was it pretty and my dad was really impressed.

One other high for me was doing the West fork of the beaver creek with Brad, Bob, and Jonathan.

Also being able to paddle on thanksgiving day with matt and rogue after we both ran the turkey trot in warren.
mfdanko99 is offline   Reply With Quote