View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
mfdanko99

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Our Pictures for Public Use

I just recieved this email and want to share it with the club, and see if other people are ok with Friends of the Mahoning River using our pictures.

Hi Mike,
I am contacted you to ask for permission to use a few pictures posted on the Trumbull Canoe Trails website in the user albums. I am a starting member of "Friends of the Mahoning River" and looking to create a banner for a display table at festivals and other events. I would like to use pictures on the banner that have been posted on your website relating to the Mahoning River.

If you are unaware of the "Friends of the Mahoning River" group, we are interested citizens some are residents of the Mahoning Valley and are trying to communite to the public and public officials that the Mahoning river needs restored and revitilized. Our group (100 member standing, about 40 active members) began meetings in April of this year and we are now in the process of getting non-profit status.

If you are interested in hearing more about Friends of the Mahoning River, our next meeting is on a Monday, July 23rd at 7PM at the B&O Station in Youngstown.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time,
Allison Giancola

I am going to try to go to this meeting as see what there goals and idea our. At this point we are not for it or against. We just use the Mahoning River.

Please let me know what YOU THINK!!!!!!
Mike
mfdanko99 is offline   Reply With Quote