View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 02:03 PM   #1
Ambridger

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Woodcock Lake - Picnic

CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED WEATHER: 80% RAIN - POSSIBLY SEVERE STORMS

It's picnic time! This Sunday, July 19th, 11am at Woodcock Lake Park, Meadville PA ... this is also typically when we hold one of our club meetings required by our charter. Please bring a covered dish to share. The club will provide burgers, dogs, and some veggie burgers. As always, BYOB. I am asking that folks wear masks while at the buffet, so please bring a face covering. I would also ask that if you have some clean jugs to transport water, please bring some to support our hand washing station.

DIRECTIONS: From I-80 take I-79 north to the Meadville exit (147A), upon exiting follow SR 19 north to the round-about in Saegertown. Take the first exit out of the round-about onto SR 198 east. The road will come to a "T" intersection, at which 198 east makes a right and then a quick left. After the left, make the first right (about 1 mile) onto Shutz Road, which crosses the lake. The entrance to the park will be on your right. I will post signs in the park leading you to the picnic shelter.

Currently the forecast is calling for scattered showers. Please check back here and on Facebook for updates, if the forecast should change to the worse, the picnic may be postponed.

Please chime-in under this thread to help give me an estimate of those thinking about attending.

Last edited by Ambridger; 07-18-2020 at 07:13 PM.
Ambridger is offline   Reply With Quote