View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 12:53 PM   #4
Mary Kane

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Buckaloons Paddles and Meals

We will have 5 or 6 campers arriving Thursday and 3 or 4 arriving Friday Morning & we'll all try to group our campsites together. I'll be bringing chicken breasts for grilling and ask for others to help with "sides" for dinner and help with group breakfast items, I.E: Eggs, Texas Toast, Hash brown patties, bacon/Sausage, etc. Richard and I will each have coffee pots & I'll bring a big jug of Spring Water, as well.
Friday's paddle will run @ Noon and go from the ball fields in Warren back to Buckaloons (6-7 miles).
Saturday's paddle will begin at Buckaloons (meet at the parking lot just inside the campgrounds at 10 am). We'll then shuttle cars to the takeout in Tidiute for a 12-14 mile paddle. Everyone should bring their own lunch (& maybe something to share) to eat at the halfway point on the river.
Sunday's paddle will be determined by the consensus of the group as to the length and direction of the paddle. I am in no hurry to depart on Sunday, but others may be.
The weather looks beautiful for the weekend and I'm hoping for a good turnout. My cell # is 330-619-0190 - please text or call with any questions!
Mary Kane is offline   Reply With Quote