View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 05:13 PM   #2
flagsracer9

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Sure! My plan for this one is to go out ahead of the group and stop on the rock above the waterfall like their guy did & video the rest of the group. You can go first JP, and I will follow behind once you go over.

Mike & I actually went to see this one (without boats) last year on the way to Bowling Green. The west and east branches combine maybe a quarter mile or so after this waterfall. There is another impressive waterfall/dam on the east branch about the same distance upstream from the confluence. There is a trail that's about a half mile? long connecting them. There are several viewing platforms for each and a bridge over the west branch(where I took the picture). In nice weather, you can go behind the west branch falls from what I have heard. Way too cold and river was too high when we went to try but it is a cool spot to go see if you like waterfalls. We went right after a rain and the trail was pretty muddy in some spots, so I would recommend going when it's been dry for a few days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1210019small.jpg (49.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg P1210064small.jpg (51.1 KB, 6 views)
flagsracer9 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flagsracer9 For This Useful Post:
JPTolson  (11-11-2017)