View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 12:06 PM   #7
dm7211961@att.net

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Now I have found the Hurricane Tempest 130. And this really has the features and construction ive been looking for to step up my boat fleet.

If youre still reading this thread Ken, have you seen the New Tempest 130 yet?
It is designed more of a recreation boat with touring features and should be a pretty fast boat. Ive been hard on my perception expression so i would have to change my mindset when paddling it and more home care also. I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to paddle one yet i believe its a pretty new model? They have one at falls outdoor company hopefully i can get a demo ride someday.

Also Ken if you read this do you wax your hurricanes to help protect them i do know they need to be out of sun even more so than rotomolded plastic. I always wash my boat when i get home and will usually wipe down with 303 protectant within a day or two later. Im sure the ABS would get brittle if left in sun alot.
If anyone has any experience with the Hurricane Tempest 130 I would love thier input. Im looking to buy before mid spring but If i can get to try one and have the funds to spare i might get it before i go florida towards end of feb thru march and take to try out in the gulf of mexico and intercoastal

Thanks again everyone have a great new year
Dave
dm7211961@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote