Thread: Decals
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 10:25 AM   #11
zzrufus1

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

To all of you that have ordered decals... THANK YOU!! These orders are wonderful opportunities for my students to get experience using our technology.

Option 1 - You can send me a check and include your address and I will send you your decals in the mail.

Option 2 - You can come meet me in the Warren area at a mutually suitable time and place. I am usually available after 6:30 P.M. Or you can come meet me at school during the day.

Option 3 - I plan on doing the Little Beaver Trip on the 23rd. We can make exchanges then.

Option 4 - I am looking at getting in another pool session to practice my roll this weekend. Friday, Monday or Tuesday (Probably Monday). We could make exchanges then... I have to clear this with my wife first tho!

Hopefully option 1, 2 or 3 will work. If you want to try option 2, send me a PM or e-mail me at zzrufus1@gmail.com and I will send you my cell #.

Thank you all for your interest and helping support our program! Let me know of any issues or concerns you may have with this.
zzrufus1 is offline   Reply With Quote