Thread: Club Picnic
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 06:32 PM   #1
EAR

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Club Picnic

Hi Everybody!
The club is holding it's annual picnic on Sunday, July 12th at a new venue this year, the Chestnut Run Swim Beach on Shenango Lake. We will have use of the pavilion IF we are the first ones there. It's on a first come ,first served basis, no reservations are taken for this one according to the A.C.E. office at the dam. So I'm going to have a 10am start time. We'll organize an early paddle, say about 11, then come back for lunch and a meeting.
Club will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, buns and toppings, and you guys can bring something to share. I'll bring some lemonade but you might want bring something to drink. If you have any outdoor games please bring them (anybody got Jarts).
General directions to Chestnut Run are north on Rt.18 in Pa. over Shenango Lake. Just past the lake take a left on West Lake road. Take west Lake until it ends at Rt846. Make a left and the picnic area will be on the left a little way down. (consult your GPS for best directions for you).
Try to let me know if you are coming by July10th. E-mail me or put something here.
See ya there!!
ED
eartt16@aol.com