mfdanko99

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Foxburg

Foxburg Paddle: Alleghany River (Emlenton to Parker) Trip Leader Mike Danko

When- Sunday July 30th

Where- Emlenton Boat Lunch 507 River Ave, Emlenton, PA 16373

GPS 41.176363, -79.708356

Time- 9:30 am. (little early than normal-due to our reservation at Allegheny Grill has to be at 11:30 am. Any other times they couldn't have us on this date)

Reservations are for 50. I will ask you to RSVP so I have a head count and mark it down who is coming.
text me at 330-766-3129 with name and how many, or email me at mfdanko99@yahoo.com or tctnewsletter@gmail.com.
I prefer texting the best. Thank you

This year we will all meet at the Emlenton Boat Launch, and unload. Once you have unloaded I will ask the drivers to head to Parker and wait for the other and then shuttle back to the Put-in (I will have a map with directions from Emlenton to Parker)

I hope to be on the water a little before 10:30 am as our reservations at the Alleghany Grill are for 11:30 am.

I called and all our information was already in the computer. The manager said they are glad to see we will be returning, but had to have the early time or another date.

After we eat we usually walk around town and check out the winery, chocolate store or get ice cream. We try to regroup and paddle down to the mouth of the Clarion River. Once at the confluence of the rivers we stop at the beach area and swim and jump off the bridge abutment. LOTS OF FUN!!!

Then we paddle the last mile and half to our vehicles.

Makes for a super fun day for all skill levels!!!!

Mike Danko