View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 07:22 AM   #15
wardie

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Lake Erie Loop and 2 Wheel Tuesdays at the Movies

Vapor is for solo short club runs Mahoning, Beaver etc. Canoe is for bigger bodies, more comfort and overnighters. Let me know when you can show me how to set up my canoe for trips I'd like that.

The Lake Erie Loop is a true Cannonball Run around Lake Erie about 650 miles. The charity is Aluminum Cans for Burned Kids...I'm going to ask my listeners to donate 5 cents a mile to the charity. If I make it it'll be about $30

Slugo is sitting comfortably on his work station getting ready for some mods. I'll switch out the cylinder, piston, reeds, carb and clutches in preparation for additional speed and pulling power . I am looking for a Streetmate swingarm so I can lengthen the wheelbase and make it a little more comfortable doing the distance.

Speaking of distance I host movies every Tuesday night after the motorcycle show in the auditorium. Free food and drinks courtesy of Sheetz Convenience Stores and the movie this week is The Long Haul , about the 11 day Iron Butt Associations long distance rally, 11,000 miles in 11 days. We'll have guest speakers on hand to talk about distance riding. It's always fun and free. Breaks up the winter blues.

See you there?
wardie is offline   Reply With Quote