Thread: Noel Canoe
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 09:08 PM   #1
DustinSW1627

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Noel Canoe

Hello, Noel Canoe is still getting off the ground. I have been busy working on my shop to allow it to accommodate all the irons I have in the fire right now. My path on becoming a canoe builder/retailer has taken many turns. I received my first shipment of Grey Owl canoe paddles this week. If you are interested in a canoe paddle give me a call I have several wonderful ones in stock. Also I have 4 of the very lovely double blade Kayak paddles in stock and ready for sale. Visit www.greyowlpaddles.com to see their great paddles. I have also recently became a canoe dealer for Slipstream watercraft. Their specialty is light weight canoes starting at 12-14 pounds. www.slipstreamwatercraft.com Visit their website to review all their beautiful boats. If you have any questions or want to discuss ordering a boat give me a call. I will be getting a shipment of 6 boats soon so could save you on shipping cost. Lastly I have become a dealer for Redfeather Canoes. www.redfeather.com. Visit their website as well and call with any questions. I will be receiving 6 of their boats soon as well. Redfeather is bring back some of the classic Ted Bell canoes that should be fun to paddle. I will be starting a weekly demo night sometime around June running until Sept. I will split this demo night between Goddard State Park and Moraine State park. I will have 3 slipstream boats and 5 Redfeather boats available to paddle. The demo will go as follows. 5:30 to 8:30 every Wednesday I will have these boats available to paddle alternating from each lake biweekly. This will give prospective buyers a chance to paddle these fine boats and allow anyone to just come hang out. I will also offer these demo boats for any club trips if you want to get the feel of one for a day long demo. Also, I would like to bring the demo boats to Riverfest June 23rd to allow people to try them. I thank you for your support, friendship and fellowship. Any ideas, trade shows I could attend, advice, or any other help let me know. I look forward to the fun and success Noel Canoe is going to become.

Thanks
Dustin Noel
724-301-4751
Dustin@noelcanoe.com

Last edited by DustinSW1627; 03-28-2024 at 09:10 PM.
DustinSW1627 is offline   Reply With Quote