Thread: 2021 Schedule
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 12:54 AM   #12
Wooden Canoe

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Still ON: 24 July paddling opportunity on Allegheny River

I cannot attend the planning meeting on 23 May 2021, but want to be sure that you all know that this 24 July paddling opportunity on Allegheny River is still ON.
Saturday 24 July, leaving from my cabin by 10am. Paddling approx 11 miles to Tionesta. See more details below. Note that you may arrive on Friday evening (23 July) or Saturday early. You might also consider staying Saturday night since I will be there the whole weekend.
If I can figure out how to post images, I will post a picture of my cabin so that you recognize it from Riverview Drive (official address on Google Maps is 24 Riverview Drive.) Turn off Route 62, 4 miles south of Tidioute. Bronzeback Lane (a rather rough road) goes down the hill and meets up with Riverview Drive - turn left at the bottom of the hill to reach my cabin. You can also take Terrace Lane that is a bit farther south, turning right at the bottom of the hill and also some rough spots! -- Millie Sass
Please call 412 251 6689 and leave a message if I don't answer.
And please see the LOGISTICS section of my earlier post as well as other information in my earlier post.
Wooden Canoe is offline   Reply With Quote