View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 10:08 PM   #2
DustinSW1627

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Why would I buy more canoes?

Well I had other plans in the Morning but all 5 of my girls and I made it to the event about 2:30. The amount of boats, vendors, and nice people at this event is amazing. We got a chance to paddle many different canoes. I went there planing to buy a Curtis Dragonfly from Bruce but things changed fast. I told my wife just last week if I found a used Hemlock Eaglet III some day I would have to buy it. It is a large solo, small tandem that would be perfect for me. I can solo when I solo but take one of the girls when they come. Well I got there and quickly my eye caught the site of a used Hemlock Eaglet III. In Beige! The color I wanted. It was a good price and I purchased it after a test run. Next a Solo Bell Flashfire caught my eye. It is a nice 13’ light weight solo canoe that would be perfect for LenaClair or Addisen to paddle solo so with some price negotiation it got loaded on Burts Car because I all ready had my roof rack full. Next year I must take an empty trailer that holds 8 canoes just in case. Well that might be a bad IDEA. Great event. If you have never been there you should definitely go some time. Dustin
DustinSW1627 is offline   Reply With Quote