Old 04-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
erbego

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Reel Paddling Film Festival in Kent 4/21/12

I wanted to pass on the below information regarding the Reel Paddling Film Festival and boat demo afterwards. Here is a link to their flyer and their message is below.

Hey David,

Wild Earth Outfitters is hosting the Reel Paddling Film Festival on April 21st, which is rapidly approaching. I have been able to pre-screen the films and they are awesome! This is going to be a great event to bring paddling enthusiasts together to get excited for the upcoming season. After the films the KSU Kayak club is going to host a pool session where participants can get in the pool and try out KSU's brand new Jackson Whitewater Kayaks!!

I was hoping you would be able to help us spread the word of the event. I have attached a flyer to this email and have included the information in this email. Thanks!!

The Reel Paddling Film Festival is a film contest awarding winning films in 10 categories. The winners and other shortlisted films are then toured to more than 100 cities around the world, screening for an audience of more than 30,000 outdoor adventure enthusiasts and their friends and families. If you could pass on word of the event to all your members it would be appreciated. This will be a great event for people to get together and enjoy films showing uncharted, beautiful lakes and rivers all over the world.

Location: Kent State University Student Recreation and Wellness Center(1550 Ted Boyd Dr Kent, OH 44240)

Tickets: $10 Advance/$12 Door
*Tickets available online or at Wild Earth Outfitters (175 E. Erie St Kent, OH 44240)

Activities: Join us after the show for raffles, giveaways, refreshments, and a Kayak Demonstration in the natatorium. The Kent State Kayak club will be hosting the pool session which gives you a chance to get in the water and try out their new Jackson kayaks.

For more information visit our website: http://www.WildEarthOutfitters.com or call us at (330) 677-1948

Any other questions can be sent to chendricks45@gmail.com

Thank You,

Chris Hendricks
330-554-6065
http://www.wildearthoutfitters.com
erbego is offline   Reply With Quote