Old 05-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #11
Hugh Clark

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Rentals on the Shenango

Recently opened in Greenville, PA (just minutes from Ohio) is Carried Away Recreation. Get them at 'carriedawayrecreation.com'. The put-in on the upper Shenango is maybe 5 miles from Kinsman, OH.

An earlier post mentioned a rental place in Franklin, PA. That's Wiegle on the Water. Good place to rent and buy.
Hugh Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #12
onbohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Clark View Post
Recently opened in Greenville, PA (just minutes from Ohio) is Carried Away Recreation. Get them at 'carriedawayrecreation.com'. The put-in on the upper Shenango is maybe 5 miles from Kinsman, OH.

An earlier post mentioned a rental place in Franklin, PA. That's Wiegle on the Water. Good place to rent and buy.

I'll check it out. I was just at Wiegle on the Water last weekend. Went there on my bike with my son. They have a craigslist ad where they are selling canoes, so I wanted to check it out.

I made reservations for camping at Mohican Adventures for June. Gonna take the kids on a canoe trip. Will probably try one of the closer liveries for testing out some kayaks.
onbohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #13
onbohio

carriedawayrecreation.com is now bookmarked, thanks.

I noticed they gave a shout out to the Shenango River Watchers for their work cleaning the river.
onbohio is offline   Reply With Quote