Old 12-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #11
debra witowski

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Red face Hot Homemade Applesauce

How could I resist, I took the first 4 hours off of work to come, see you tomorrow. Crash is weather dependant.
debra witowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #12
mfdanko99

Talked to ED at 9 am, and we still are ago for today. Might get wet, but we will see how ot turns out.

The electric might be turned on, as I asked for it when I filled out the sheet for the use of the park.
Mike
mfdanko99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #13
mfdanko99

What a great event!!!
Thank you to all who came and overcame rain and wind for a great paddle and meal. Thank you to all who brought chili, Sloppy Joes, HOMEMADE apple sauce and tons of chips & cookies and other snacks. Thank you to Jim Boz for starting the fire and Bruce for the use of the easy up test. Or was it Steve's, I am not sure but thank you.
Thank you to Don & Judy for inviting Frank from the Trumbull County Commissioner office. Also for inviting their friends with the pirate ship. With working canons as they fired them; it gave all of us on the water a good wake up call.
Also a big thank you to Zack Zvett from the Metro Parks for the use of the building with the weather we had.
We had about 40 people over for the meeting and picnic.
Had 16 boats ( 18 people, 4 canoes & 12 Kayak) go from Thomas Swift park down to Canoe City and were joined by Patty & Rich Allen and Katie from the Mill Creek parks at the confluence of Eagle Creek & the Mahoning River making 18 Boats total. (5 Canoes & 13 Kayaks for a total 21 people paddling)

Thank you to John Paul for great notes of the last meeting & Patty for the treasury report during the meeting to make our 4 for the year.
I said it before and I will say it again, our strength is our number and showing at club trips. Look at all the food we had and paddlers on a day were weather wasn?t the greatest.
Thank you again to everyone who helped!!!!
Mike Danko

PS will post pictures soon
mfdanko99 is offline   Reply With Quote