Old 01-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
outdoorxtreme1
Administrator

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default TOPOgear

My dad and I started an online gear store called TOPOgear. We provide quality products, service and information on backpacking, biking, camping, day hiking, Dutch oven cooking, fishing, kayaking, kayak camping, mountain biking, rock climbing, and much more. Check back often for our current specials.

We are more than just an ordinary online store, we offer much more. You have access to a message board for all you outdoor enthusiasts and also various trip information including maps. There is a place on the message board to share photos from your own trips. We would like to hear from you. Feel free to start a free message board account and participate. It's a great way to interact with people who love the outdoors and to get help or to find new ideas. We are looking for input from all of you out there that camp, hike, paddle, climb, ride, etc. Let us know products you would like to find or gear you just can't live without or have difficulties finding. Link to the: TOPOgear Message Board

Check out our store: www.topogear.com

You can also become a fan of TOPOgear on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest site news and updates.

Thanks!
outdoorxtreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
outdoorxtreme1
Administrator

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

We will have kayaking accessories on our store in a month or two just in time for the start of the season.
outdoorxtreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote