Old 06-02-2016, 06:00 PM   #11
suram

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

I will go early to set up and can stay til noon or 1. My nephew's grad party starts at 1 an hour away so I'll have to leave sorry.
suram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:32 PM   #12
flagsracer9

Thank you to everyone that is helping out tomorrow with Riverfest!

We can use all the help we can get, so even if you can only stay for part of the time, please still come. If you come after it starts, just jump in and offer to give someone a break. If you aren't sure what we need help with, ask Patty, Jodi or myself and we can point you in the right direction. At this point, it looks like they are calling for a small possibility of some showers in the afternoon but a mostly clear, nice day.

If anyone has questions, my cell phone is (440) 479-6187. I will have it on until just before we start kayak/canoe rides tomorrow. It will then be in my dry box, and I will still try to check it periodically.

**For Sunday, at the moment they are calling for thunderstorms basically all day. I will be making the call Sunday morning on whether the paddle is on or not based on the weather report/radars that morning. IF we have to cancel due to the weather, I will post an update on here. If you do not see a post on here, then assume it's a go. My phone number is above for any questions that morning as well.
flagsracer9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 07:55 PM   #13
richpinky

Default TCT rocks !

Great day at Riverfest ! Thanks to all the paddlers, dock workers, crowd handlers, PFD put oners and take offers and ticket givers. A special THANK YOU to Jess for making everything run so smooth. Once again TCT pulled together and got the job done.
richpinky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to richpinky For This Useful Post:
JPTolson  (06-05-2016)
Old 06-05-2016, 06:25 AM   #14
flagsracer9

Thank you to everyone who came out to help yesterday and brought equipment. I was a little concerned about having too few kayaks for the public to use a head of time, but we ended up with some extras instead! I think everything ran smoothly despite a little rain. We had one new member join and had about 177 signed releases for canoe rides. I am not sure how many actual rides we gave as some of the people I spoke to had already gone once or twice, so I know the actual number of rides was higher then 177. Thank you again to everyone for working together to give people breaks and being willing to do any of the needed jobs.
flagsracer9 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flagsracer9 For This Useful Post:
JPTolson  (06-05-2016), Mary Kane  (06-06-2016)