Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
cmille2195

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Mahoning River, Lowellville to Edinburg,Oct 13th.

This Sunday's paddle with start in Downtown Lowellville, and travel 9 miles down to Edinburg, with a stop about half way, so bring a lunch and some drinks.The address for Carchedi's Restaurant is 30 E. Water St. Lowellville, Ohio 44436.We will meet at 10:30 am SHARP, then do the shuttle,I hope to be on the water by 11:30 am, A couple local boy scout troops will be joining us with their canoes for this paddle, I will be contacting the local news, hoping they could film us floating under the Washington St. Bridge, as well as the Tribune and Vindicator. I spoke to the Mayor of Lowellville and he is at least going to see us launch as well as some councilman, also invited David Turner with First Energy hoping he would do the paddle with us? This is the Guy that made the Trestle disappear in 6 weeks, 30 semi trailers of logs, and I heard Millions of dollars later, if you get some time at least give him a call to thank him, his number 330-740-7721. I want this to be a huge event so if you got extra boats bring them if we don't need them I have a secure place to store them during the paddle,If you got friends that want to go we will find them a boat,I contacted ORE in Boardman and they want to attend and are passing the information on to their customers. Besides one spot, Their is a 99% chance that no one should fall in.Any questions give me a call Cel Phone 330-720-8074 Chuck.
cmille2195 is offline   Reply With Quote