Old 11-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
Trenda

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Foster MetroPark

11-9-09: Me and My husband went canoeing here and we only went down the river about a mile before we was stopped. How you may asked, there was about a dozen or more trees down in the river so we could not get through even if we wanted to pick up the canoe to walk around the we could not even do that, our day out was stopped even before it began. As if that was bad enough I got more. We went by the way the paplet a friend of ours gave us and got lost,only because the park and river is on RT534 and E.River Rd. hopefull before next year comes along the river will be cleaned up.I hope to see the whole river and maybe fish some there.
Trenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #2
EAR

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

That's too bad Trenda. We have known this section is bad for a couple of years. The last time the club had a run there, it ended about the same way. I'm not sure what we can do to get it cleaned up and useable again. But join us on Dec. 5 for a run on the Mahoning in Levittsburg. We will be able to go more than a mile!