Old 01-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
mfdanko99

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Mahoning/Military Paddle

Hi Mike and all,

I got your contacts from ORE on Market St. My name is John Wendle. I'm TIME's correspondent in Afghanistan, but I'm originally from the West Side of Youngstown. I'm visiting family in town and have become more and more interested in the fracking story and the return of industry to the area. TIME and the UK's Channel 4 are interested in the story, but I leave mid-week next week. I was wondering I it would be possible to rent or borrow a canoe from you and paddle down the Mahoning Saturday (tomorrow). I know this is last minute, but I've been driving near the river today and realized it would be an excellent way to look at industry. Let me know your thoughts. I'm available at 3307194184. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks!
John

Hey Mike! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Could we shoot for 1pm downtown Youngstown? Will that work for you? On my end it will be me and my assistant. Where can we meet and can you send me your number?

Best,
John
mfdanko99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:46 PM   #2
mfdanko99

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

As of 11:45pm 1-18-13 I will be meeting john at the parking lot of the rose garden to paddle down the Mahoning River to Industrial St Bridge. I will meet with him around 12:45 and meet with Paul Issac at 1pm under the Mahoning Ave Bridge if anyone else is interested.
Mike Danko
mfdanko99 is offline   Reply With Quote