Old 11-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
BOBK

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Saturday nov. 14

Middle of November and it is going to be 60 degrees....anybody going for a paddle anywhere?
Old 11-14-2009, 12:35 PM   #2
EAR

Bob and I couldn't get together today for a paddle but we will get out tomorrow (Sunday, 15th) at Shenango Lake at the Hartford Rd access area at Noon for a paddle around the lake. Join us, the weather will still be nice.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #3
debra witowski

Default kayak tomorrow Nov15

I have talked 2 other ladies into going down the Mahoning River from Lowelville to the bike trail head above New Castle. About a 10 mile paddle and you do have to paddle it is not a float. We are leaving Beaver at 10:30 . The mahoning river always has just enough water to paddle and I have seen Bald EAgles. The river is a class 1 some riffles no rapids. Today I kayaked the connie in Ellwood City, not enough water got stuck and scraped my way down. If you like to come with us call me Debra at 724-513-8109 I think we are doing a car shuttle not bike shuttle.
debra witowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
EAR

3 of us made it out to Shenango Sunday. Nice day. Lake was very calm. Only seen 2 fishing boats on the lake. We paddled about 5 miles in a couple hours out there. Weather looks good for this weekend also, so I might go out again.
Hey Debra, how was the Mahoning in Lowellville? Post something here or send me an e-mail. eartt16@aol.com
And remember kids, if your going paddling somewhere, post a message here 24 to 48 hours (or more) in advance and you might get a few of us to show up!
ED