Old 08-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
SOS57

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs down Allegheny Camp and Foxburg

Just looking to see the latest on this trip. I'm looking forward to all of it, and not seeing any current updates. Where will the launch be, what time, and are we planning a shuttle? Where will we try to meet with the daytrippers on sunday?
Old 08-20-2013, 01:22 AM   #2
jimbo

Thumbs up Overnighter

Summertime Camping Fun on the Allegheny River
Saturday and Sunday, August 24-25

Ok paddlers grab your tents and let?s go camping, swimming and fishing. We may run in to the Foxburg Run day trip guys. We will put in at Kennerdell and take out at Emlenton; a total of 18 miles on the pristine Allegheny. Primitive camping will be midway. You will need to bring your own gear, food and drinks. A PFD is required to be worn on this trip.

Meeting place and putin will be at the Kennerdell Bridge at 10:00am on Saturday, August 24th. We will drop off our boats and gear just below the bridge and shuttle our cars to the parking area in Emlenton, the shuttle details are to be worked out depending on how many will be going. Email me at jbozdog@yahoo.com to let us know if you will be making the trip.

Last edited by jimbo; 08-20-2013 at 06:08 PM.
jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:26 AM   #3
jimbo

Default Latest info

Meeting place and putin has not changed it will be at the Kennerdell Bridge at 10:00am on Saturday, August 24th. We will drop off our boats and gear just below the bridge and shuttle our cars to the parking area in Emlenton, the shuttle service we used last time is closed so we will be doing our own. Thinking if we meet at the put in and unload, shuttle the cars to the takeout and then everyone could ride in my truck back to the putin. It is possible that we may run in to the Foxburg Run day trip guys. You need to email me if your going.
jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #4
onbohio

On Sunday, 25th August 2013, we will meet at our "takeout" at the state access area in Parker, PA at 9:00 am.(319 N River Ave, Parker, PA 16049 GPS 41.095681,-79.681079)

We are going to be at this location Sunday morning. Looking forward to lunch at the Foxburg Winery.
onbohio is offline   Reply With Quote