Old 11-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
JPTolson

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Giving thanks for TCT

In thinking of the many things to be grateful for at Thanksgiving, a big one for me is TCT. Moving back to the area three years ago, I thought I would probably have to look to Cleveland or Pittsburgh to find a paddling club. What a great surprise to find one here in the back yard! For all the fellow paddlers, trip leaders, officers, founders, and those who keep the club going, many, many thanks. For me personally, it's been a wonderful year of paddling.

jp
JPTolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
clipper1

Well said JP, we are all very fortunite and should be thankful.
clipper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:34 PM   #3
mfdanko99

Talking Thanks to all

I also would like to give thanks for the club.
It has been one of the greatest thing I have done. Everyone os super friendly, and has taught me so much in such a short time.

Even friend & family that I paddle with out side the club all notice, how much better I am on paddling, Saftey, and having the correct gear (thanks stan for alot of that).

Plus I know a lot more place I can go and everytime out is a new adventure. I might be crazy but to me the club is more than a club it is a little family. We all look out for each other and help when we can.

Thanks to everyone who has help me and I have paddled with.
Also a big Thanks to Ed for talking to me on the Mahoning river back in July of 09. He got me into the club after that.
mfdanko99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #4
burnz34

I also would like to say thanks to everyone on here for being so helpful and friendly to us new people, from our first post on this site to the time we get out of our vehicles at a trip and still to this day with all knowledge on these boards. It is really appreciated.
burnz34 is offline   Reply With Quote