Old 02-10-2022, 06:13 AM   #1
DustinSW1627

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Group Camping/Safety Training July 29-31

Hello, I have been working on a club camping trip to Pymatuning State Park. I have also been working with the Park Naturalists at Pymatuning and Cook Forest to conduct a water safety class for Canoes and Kayaks while we are there. We are still working on all the details. I have already reserved Group Tent camp site #08 at Pymatuning at Emily’s advice that it is the best site and will be full soone. (park Naturalist at Pymatuning) It is a tent site on the water that can hold up to 100 campers. The plan now would be to arrive Friday night with water safety training Saturday, maybe small lake paddle Saturday night, with club trip Sunday on the Shenago from the dam to Greenville park. If the safety class does not work out I still plan to have group camping with paddles. What training would people be interested in? Who would be interested in coming? What boat would you bring? Emily and Dale are both ACA certified kayak instructors and Dale has complete requirements for Canoe so can teach on that subject. Please give me your thoughts, ideas, and any involvement you can.

Dustin Noel
724-301-4751
Dustinnoel@hotmail.com
DustinSW1627 is offline   Reply With Quote