Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Planning Meeting

Planning Meeting

When- Sunday February 19th

Where-Sunrise Inn- 510 East Market St Warren, OH 44481

GPS 41.23598, -80.811676

Time-1pm
Reserved back room for 50 people, hope that is enough. Still not a bad problem to have.

For the second meeting of 2017 we will meet at Sunrise Inn in Warren, OH. So far everyone seem happy to use sunrise inn compared to past locations. We are lucky to have a separate room and to have an open menu.

Much like last years planning meeting we will plan for a little more than half of the year and fill in the second half open dates at our Club Picnic. This way if any changes are needed or we want to add a paddle in or have different members show up who didn't make the planning meeting could help or lead a trip later in the year.

Also we will be going over more detail for the July 9th ODNR public paddle.

Directions To Sun Rise Inn

From Route 11.Head North on Route 11 from the Youngtown area in to Trumbull County.

Take exit ramp State Route 82 West. Exit will be on the LEFT SIDE of the Route 11.

Go 2.6 miles west on St Rt. 82, (Get into Left Lane) Get off at East Market Exit. The Exit will on the LEFT SIDE of Highway.

The First light you will come to will have a Shell Gas Station to your left and a Rite Aid to you Right.

After that light go about 3 miles heading west on East Market Street and Sunrise inn will be to your left at the corner of East Market Street and Elm Rd.

Make a Left on to Elm Rd and the Parking lot is right behind the building to your left soon as you make the left hand turn onto Elm Rd.

Mike Danko
mfdanko99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:08 AM   #2
mfdanko99

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

I really hate the fact it will be near 60 on Sunday . I want to cancel so bad and paddle, but that is my luck. Hope to get out Saturday after work.
I work just past Solon so I might try to hit Ashtabula River or depending on time might just head to Kent, to play in the whitewater section or go to the west side of Cleveland and hit Rocky River.

Mike

Last edited by mfdanko99; 02-16-2017 at 10:12 AM.
mfdanko99 is offline   Reply With Quote