Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Default Procrastinators Christmas Party

Procrastinators Christmas Party
When- Sunday January 12th

Where- Sunrise Inn- 510 East Market St Warren, OH 44481

GPS 41.23598, -80.811676

Time-12/12:30 to 4 pm.

Once again we can forget about the holiday rush and set past and relax for our annual Procrastinators Christmas Party. We will be headed back to Sunrise Inn as they will allow us to use the back room for free
and have a open menu.
This is a great time to catch up with old friends and meet new members. A change to talk about paddles of the past and hope for some great future paddles with a great group.

I made the Reservations for 50, if you could please RSVP me so I have an idea to let sunrise know for sure. (330-766-3129) or mfdanko99@yahoo.com
Mike

Directions to Sunrise Inn

From Route 11.Head North on Route 11 from the Youngtown area in to Trumbull County.
Take exit ramp State Route 82 West. Exit will be on the LEFT side of the Route 11.

Go 2.6 miles west on St Rt. 82, (Get into Left Lane) Get off at East Market Exit. The Exit will on the LEFT SIDE of Highway.

The First light you will come to will have a Shell Gas Station to your left and a Rite Aid to you Right.

After that light go about 3 miles heading west on East Market Street and Sunrise inn will be to your left at the corner of East Market Street and Elm Rd.

Make a Left on to Elm Rd and the Parking lot is right behind the building to your left soon as you make the left hand turn onto Elm Rd.

sorry for the late post
mike